We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Due to the rapid spread of the coronavirus virus or COVID 19, the population of different countries is being asked to remain in quarantine in the event of any symptoms. It is an exceptional average that is causing many inquiries to the population, hence from Guinfantil.com we want to provide you with some tips to quarantine for coronavirus at home.
We must know that quarantine is preventive isolation for a period of time to avoid or limit the risk of spreading a certain contagious disease. It is not necessary that it be for forty days, it may be less, it depends on the evolution of the disease, but it is important that you maintain a series of measures during this time that we are going to see below.
In several European countries, such as Italy and Spain, the call for quarantine is being made due to the high number of infected by COVID 19, and people are being asked to stay at home, not to go to crowded places or to countries where the virus is spread.
But if I will coronavirus quarantine at homeWhat should i have The most important thing of all is to keep calm and not despair, fear has increased with the misinformation out there. Follow these tips and you will be calmer.
- The main thing is prepare the pantry with frozen, non-perishable foods that you can have for all that time and long-lasting and easy-to-prepare foods, such as meats, chickens, fish, canned foods such as canned tuna, canned tomatoes, beans, chickpeas among others. You do not have to go crazy, but think that for a while you will not be able to leave the house.
- It is also very important have hygiene and health products, mainly paracetamol, alcohol gel, toilet paper, soap, or other cleaning products. If you have children, remember to have enough diapers and cleaning products and baby food.
- Remember have enough water to drink, juices, and fruits. It is very important that you stay hydrated, that you do not neglect your diet and that you take products rich in vitamin C!
- Have books and movies on hand so you can distract your head and don't be overwhelmed. You have to take care of the body, but also the mind during your isolation.
- Staying in quarantine does not prevent you from being in contact with the outside in other ways. Can talk to your family or friends via mobile.
- If you have children, it is recommended to have a lot of board games, modeling clay, letters, colors, games according to their ages to be able to carry out activities with them and that the 'time' passes faster.
- Talk to your children about why they can't go to the park or can't go out. Always look for the best way to explain without fear.
- Remember do not fall into despair or fear.
These tips that I just gave you are for people who, in principle, do not have any type of contagion, those who stay at home to prevent contagion and, above all, to stop the spread curve.
If you have a fever or cough, have a history of having recently traveled to one of the countries with confirmed cases or have been in contact with people who may have contracted it, you should use some of the telephones that your country has made available for you to assess the situation.
Until you have the corresponding test that confirms or rules out the coronavirus, you must remain isolated in a room in your house, not go out with it and be at least two meters away from the rest of your family.
During the quarantine period it is important not to leave home, not go to work and not have contact with sick people. If the quarantine is for prevention and not because you are infected, it is necessary to maintain basic hygiene measures:
- Frequent hand washing, mainly with a disinfectant with alcohol and soap, since it has been shown that this can kill the virus.
- Respiratory hygiene measures.When coughing or sneezing, instead of covering with your hands, use your elbow. This avoids contaminating the hands with droplets of saliva and the spread of any virus would be avoided.
- Avoid crowded places, since when a person coughs or sneezes the particles or droplets of saliva remain in the air, making it easier to spread due to the proximity between people.
- Do not touch eyes, mouth and nose without having done frequent hand washing, as the hands could be contaminated and cause a complication.
- Eliminate consuming foods of animal origin, raw or undercooked. RLet us remember that they are one of the reservoirs of this virus.
The quarantine will not be eternal, but it is a measure that some countries are doing to curb the virus that has currently been classified by the WHO as a pandemic, and everything that a country can do to stop its spread must be accepted.
Remember not to despair or fear. Everything is being done to stop its spread and thus prevent more deaths and more infections.
You can read more articles similar to Tips to quarantine for coronavirus with children at home, in the category of Children's Diseases on site.