We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We teach you how to make delicious mini Santa Claus cakes made from a cupcake. It is a Christmas dessert whose preparation is so fun and curious that your children will love it. You can use any type of cupcake, but we are going to provide you with the recipe for Red Velvet cupcakes, whose red color is very typical on these dates.
Since Guiainfantil.com, we encourage you to prepare this original and fun Christmas recipe for children.
- 125 ml milk
- A lemon
- Oil and vinegar
- 160 g of sugar and 250 g of icing sugar
- 150 gr of cake flour
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Baking soda
- Vanilla extract
- Red paste coloring
- 250 gr of unsalted butter.
1. Add a teaspoon of lemon juice to the milk and let it rest for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, we preheat the oven to 180º with heat up and down and begin to make the dough. We sift the flour together with the cocoa and reserve. We beat oil, sugar and egg until they are integrated. Add half of the flour, and while beating, we alternate the milk with the rest of the flour until the dough is homogeneous. In a glass, we mix a teaspoon of vinegar with another of bicarbonate, and when it starts to bubble, we pour it into the dough. We only need to add 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract and one of red coloring. Fill a tray with cupcake capsules, and bake for 25 minutes.
2. To prepare the cream, beat the butter (which must be at room temperature) for 5 minutes together with the sifted icing sugar and 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract. We dye half red in another container. We booked.
3. Once the muffins have cooled, we unmold them and cut each one into three slices.
4. To assemble the individual cakes, we will put on a plate, a layer of sponge cake and another of white cream (without dyeing).
5. When finished, cover them completely and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
6. We cover them again; this time with the red cream.
7. For the decoration, we have used strips of black fondant as a belt. For the buckle, a yellow fondant square from which we have cut a smaller square inside. And a ball of white fondant on top. Merry Christmas! Ho Ho Ho!
Most of us parents take a few days to enjoy them as a family. We look for a lot of plans to do with the children outside the home, but many times the simplest things can be the most fun, like making this recipe for mini Santa Claus cakes for dinner on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.But in addition to spending a few hours where laughter will be your best companion, cooking with children is much more. It has a lot of benefits for you!
- It will create or strengthen the family bond
Through this activity, the elderly will connect more with their children, and vice versa. It will be a before and after in your relationship.
- You will be educating in values
It will be a way for the child to realize the effort and work that Mom and Dad do every day and to value the time you spend in the kitchen so that he receives his warm plate every day.
- It will improve your self-esteem
The little one will see the responsibility of making food every day, in addition to the planning that this entails, and it will help him to be a person with more self-esteem and a better perception of himself. You will have a mission!
- You will discover new flavors
While preparing the recipe in turn, the child will know from the depths all the ingredients that are used for it and, depending on the moment, must try them. Your palate will open up to new flavors and new textures.
Santa Claus is the king of Christmas, the great protagonist! Perhaps that is why there are a lot of activities that we can do about this fun and endearing character. Don't you know what we mean? Take a look below!
You can read more articles similar to Mini Santa Claus cake. Christmas recipe for kids, in the category of Recipes on site.