We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fondant is a paste that is used mainly in dessert recipes to coat and decorate buns, cakes, muffins or cakes. The word comes from French (that melts) because it melts or melts in your mouth.
In this case, we are going to use the fondant to decorate a cookie. It will be a very special cookie, since we will turn this sweet into a gift for him Father's day. How? We will decorate this cookie with fondant to make it look like a medal on which we will write the phrase: 'To the best dad'.
- Yellow and blue fondant
- Condensed milk
- Edible glue
- Round cutters
- Edible sugar pen
1. For this Father's Day recipe, we need a plain cookie or a tea cookie to work on. We will put a little condensed milk on top to be able to glue the base of the fondant.
2. Roll out yellow fondant with your hands and smooth it out with a rolling pin. Use a cookie-size cutter to get the base.
3. Glue the base onto the cookie.
4. Now use the blue fondant, carry out the same procedure: knead and smooth it. In this case, use the old cutter first and then a smaller cutter to remove the border from the medal.
5. To make the bows, cut two strips of blue fondant. Cut the ends so that there are two peaks and glue them with edible glue or a little condensed milk to one end of the border. You already have your medal for Father's Day. Now you just need to put a message with an edible sugar pen.
Estrella Núñez Fuertes
Member of the Spanish Association of Cake Designers
Blog Sugar Tres Cantos
Contributor to our site
You can read more articles similar to Recipe for Father's Day. Medal cookie, in the Cookies category on site.