We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Easter week has arrived and one of the sweets that I like the most of these holidays are the milk and cinnamon torrijas, with wine, with honey and lemon syrup ... Every year, at home or wherever I am, I always try to try different recipes, although those of milk are my favorites. The torrijas can be prepared according to the taste and particularities of each one.
Today I leave you two very easy recipes: milk torrijas with and without gluten. Also, you can invite your child to the kitchen and prepare them in no time. For some gluten free torrijas, whose recipe you can have step by step and with photos in our 'cooking with children' section, you will need:
- A loaf of bread from the day before, cut into slices of approximately 1.5 cm
- 4 eggs
- 1 liter of milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- A piece of lemon peel and another of orange
- A stick of cinnamon stick
- A teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Oil for frying
1. In a saucepan, heat the milk with half the sugar, the orange and lemon peels, and the cinnamon stick. Before it comes to a boil, remove it and let it rest for 10 minutes.
2. The slices of bread are then dipped in the milk for about 10 to 12 seconds. They are removed and set aside on a plate.
3. The oil is heated to fry them. While the oil is heating, beat the eggs in which we will coat the slices and then fry them in the oil.
4. When they have a tan color on both sides, they are removed on an absorbent paper. They are put in a container where we can leave them bathing with the milk, to which we will have added the cinnamon powder and dissolved the rest of the sugar.
5. For gluten-free torrijas, the recipe is practically the same. It differs only in that the bread is gluten-free. Otherwise, everything is the same. Enjoy your meal!
You can read more articles similar to Milk torrijas with and without gluten, in the category of Easter and Easter on site.