We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Brownies are one of the star desserts for all those with a sweet tooth. It's hard to resist this Chocolate Nut Cake, however in Guiainfantil.com We propose a different, fun and very attractive way to prepare it: withCola Cao.
It is about making a brownie with Cola Cao, the cocoa that children like the most for breakfast and snacks. It is a cake that has a perfect texture and a mild chocolate flavor. A very easy recipe to make and very original thanks to the touch of cocoa powder.
- 190 gr of Cola Cao
- 80 gr of butter
- 3 eggs
- 50 ml milk
- 5 gr of corn flour
- 60 gr of wheat flour
- 100 grams of walnuts
- 1 pinch of salt
- 55 gr of grated chocolate
1. Mix the Cola Cao, butter, milk and eggs in a bowl until a homogeneous dough is left. Then add the two flours and the pinch of salt.
2. Keep stirring the mixture until the ingredients are well dissolved and add the chocolate and nuts.
3. Brush a baking dish with butter so that the brownie does not stick and pour the mixture. Bake for approximately 20 minutes at 180º.
4. Let it cool, unmold and cut into square pieces to serve as a snack or dessert for your children. Delicious!
You can read more articles similar to Cola Cao Brownies for Kids, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.