We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Macarons are a traditional French sweet that has become very popular in recent years, and is present in many pastry shops. It is made with egg, almond and sugar, forming a dough similar to meringue.
Despite their difficulty, they are a good sweet to cook with children, since they tend to like them a lot for their variety of colors and flavors. The filling that we offer you is chocolate, but you can try many different ones.
- 150 gr. ground almonds
- 150 gr. icing sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 150 gr. of sugar
- 50 gr. of water
- 100 gr. chocolate fondant
- 75 ml. whipping cream
- 25 gr. butter or margarine
- Food colorings
Tip: they can be decorated with colored balls or noodles.
1. Sift the almond with the sugar several times (minimum two) with a fine sieve. Reserve in a bowl.
2. Heat the sugar with the water in a saucepan, stirring until it melts and forms a thick syrup. In another bowl, start to mount the whites, when you are halfway through the process, gradually add the syrup, and finish mounting them until they are firm.
3. Pour this meringue over the sifted almonds and sugar. Mix carefully until everything is well mixed, and add the coloring of the color you want.
4. Let the dough rest for a while. Meanwhile, prepare the oven trays, lining them with non-stick paper.
5. Pour the dough into a pastry bag. Form circles with the dough, making sure that they are very smooth and are separated so that they do not stick. Let them rest for an hour before baking.
6. Preheat the oven to 170º. Introduce the trays and bake, first 5 minutes at 170º and then another ten minutes at 155º, without turning brown. Take out and let them cool completely while we prepare the filling.
7. For the filling, heat the cream with the chopped chocolate in a saucepan until it boils, over low heat and while stirring. At the end add the butter, mix until it is melted and let it cool.
8. Spread a layer of chocolate on one of the cookies, place another on top and press lightly so that they are united. Put in the fridge for another hour before trying them, in a well airtight container to isolate it from moisture.
You can read more articles similar to Delicate macarons with chocolate cream, in the Cookies category on site.