We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Surely if we did a research on the children's favorite dish, pizza would be among the first. Pizzas, in addition to providing carbohydrates to children, are an excellent dish that allows us to vary the ingredients with which we are going to fill them.
One of the rich fillings that we can add to pizzas are vegetables. It is also a good way to get children to eat vegetables without realizing it. Apart from vegetables, you can also add cheeses, York ham, meat, salami or another ingredient. It will depend on the taste of each one.
- 200 gr. wheat flour
- 10 gr of fresh baker's yeast
- 125 ml mineral water
- Oil and salt
- 150 gr. chopped tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 80 gr. grated cheese (mozzarella)
For the pizza dough:
1. Put the flour in a bowl and mix with the mineral water (better, warm).
2. Add the fresh baker's yeast. Let stand a couple of minutes.
3. Add a quarter glass of olive oil and two teaspoons of salt. Mix well.
4. Knead for about 10 minutes.
5. Form a ball and flour. Let the bag of dough rest a now for it to rise.
6. Spread the ball on a smooth and floured surface and crush until we form our round pizza dough.
For the filling:
In a frying pan with oil, sauté thin onion rings, peppers (red, green and yellow) and the chopped tomato. When they are done, arrange them on top of our dough. Sprinkle with the cheese and bake the pizza until the cheese melts.
To this recipe for pizza stuffed with vegetables, you can also add mushrooms, pieces of zucchini, olives, etc.
Cut the pizza into pieces and enjoy ... Good appetite!
You can read more articles similar to Homemade dough pizza filled with vegetables, in the category of Bread and Pizzas on site.