We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This Halloween witch is made from recycled material and is perfect for decorating at a children's party during Halloween celebrations. All Saints Day. To do it, you do not need great means, just a roll of toilet paper, glue and a bandage. If you can't buy the plastic eyes, you can glue two black paper balls.
This children's craft will help childrenDevelop creativity and imagination as they learn to value the importance of caring for the environment and create their own Halloween decorations.
- Roll of toilet paper
- White glue
- Scissors and brush
- Marker and pencil
- Orange, black, green and white card stock
- Plastic eyes
- Tempera or orange and black acrylic paint.
- Pipe cleaner
1. Before starting to make the Halloween craft, it is important to gather all the necessary materials
2. Draw the witch's dress and the face with a pencil. Paint the area of the dress in black, the hair orange and leave the face the color of the cardboard, yes, with the marker draw eyes and mouth.
3. Click on the image and print the templates you have here. They will be used to make the witch's hat
4. Put the templates on black card and cut out both parts of the hat. Also cut a strip.
5. Place the circular piece on the roll of paper, folding the projections outward. On the other hand, glue the two ends of the triangle with glue and this in turn put it on the base of the hat.
6. Paint the ribbon green and glue it to the hat.
7. For the broom, use an orange pipe cleaner. Roll a yellow paper around the end using glue and make cuts with a scissors.