We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Chicken is an ideal meat for children, not only because it has a very pleasant taste for children, but also because it is easy for them to chew. Chicken is a meat that favors development and growth, it is usually recommended in childhood anemia processes or even for children who have to take soft diets, due to gastrointestinal processes.
We suggest you make this typical American recipe, Kentuky chicken a recipe for roast chicken that is very easy and quick to prepare, because this time we will prepare it in the microwave instead of in the oven.
- 1 kg of chicken wings, chopped
- 2 glasses of wheat flour
- 1 glass of corn flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon tarragon
- ½ teaspoon dill
- 3 ½ of water
- 1 ½ teaspoons of salt
1. In a large bowl we put the two types of flour and all the spices. We add water to obtain a semi-liquid paste.
2. Add the chopped chicken wings and marinate for a minimum of 3 hours in the refrigerator.
3. In a frying pan with plenty of hot oil, fry the wings over medium high heat.
4. As an accompaniment you can prepare a honey mustard.
Recipe and Image of Paula Duran Ros
Blog With the claws in the dough
Easy and healthy recipes for children and adults.
Contributor to our site
You can read more articles similar to Kentuky style chicken. Chicken recipes for kids, in the category of Meats on site.