We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Dress equal to twin kids or better to differentiate them through clothing is a fashion debate for mothers who had a twin pregnancy. Refering to children's clothing, we need to think about the advantages and disadvantages of two twin brothers always dressing the same, taking into account that they are physically identical.
- Time saving: If the same clothes are chosen for the children, you will not spend too much time buying different clothes for each of them, but the process will be easier.
- Ease of choice: It is much easier to think of identical outfits when dressing two boys or two twin girls, and parents will not have to give too many laps about two different outfits, but it will be chosen only once.
- Fun: Clothes can be a game for children, and more for those who are physically equal. The fun of choosing the clothes that we put on them will make both feel part of a private game in which the two are the only protagonists.
- Union: That two twin brothers dress the same will make them feel more united and recognize the value of the bond between two people who are not only the same physically, but are also the most together emotionally and will also avoid fights regarding clothing and none will feel at a disadvantage.
- Higher economic spending: If we buy different clothes, they can be exchanged and we will not spend so much money on clothes, since each style would be duplicated and it would always end up being repeated in both at the same time.
- Stigmatization: For many twin children it is not pleasant to be exactly the same physical shape as their brother, so if we also distinguish them from other children because they wear the same clothes, this could make them feel obliged to always be together or stigmatized from others.
- Lack of personality: Each child is a world, regardless of whether the physical is very similar or even identical. If we do not distinguish each of them also by their appearance, we could also be giving them a negative example in that each one should be able to express their own style and personality independently of their brother.
You can read more articles similar to Advantages and disadvantages of dressing the same as cufflinks, in the category of Children on site.