We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Oreo cookies are very popular with children, chocolate cookies with cream ideal to accompany a glass of milk at snack time. For them and for the elderly we propose a recipe for original cookies.
Many moms decide to take advantage of their free time to cook with the children, and, in addition to having fun, prepare homemade sweets. Homemade oreo cookies are a good alternative to the commercial version or simply to have a fun time with your children.
- 170 gr. Of flour
- 100 gr. cocoa powder
- 80 gr. of sugar
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 85 gr. butter or margarine + 75 gr. (for the cream)
- 90 gr. icing sugar
- 1 egg
1. Melt the butter or margarine (85 gr.) In a saucepan or in the microwave. Add the sugar and, when it has tempered, add the egg and mix well.
2. Sift the flour with the cocoa, add a pinch of salt to the bicarbonate. Add the flour with cocoa to the previous mixture and knead so that it is gradually integrated.
3. Continue kneading to form a compact ball. Spread the dough with a rolling pin on a parchment paper, place on a tray and put in the fridge for half an hour to harden a little.
4. Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Shape the cookies with a round cutter or by making balls and squashing them. Place on the tray and bake for about 15-20 minutes. Take out and let cool.
5. Prepare the cream for the filling: Beat the butter or margarine (75 gr.) At room temperature, until it is white and fluffy. Add icing sugar little by little until creamy.
6. Fill the cookies by pouring a little cream in the center of each cookie, place another on top and press lightly. Leave in the refrigerator so that the cream hardens a little before eating them.
You can read more articles similar to Homemade Oreo cookies, recipe for children's snack, in the Cookies category on site.