We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In Guiainfantil.com We suggest you make at home some beautiful and exclusive butterfly wings to make a children's costume. You no longer need to go to the store to buy them, yourself, with the help of the children you can make some like these that we propose.
You only need cardboard, the desire to have fun with the children and imagination to apply your taste and your favorite colors to these butterfly wings. Your daughter will surely want to take her wings everywhere.
- Pair of scissors
- Baking paper
- Pencil and brush
- White glue
- Elastic rubber
1. Draw and cut out the butterfly's wing from a piece of cardboard. Make the figure that you like the most.
2. Make figures and shapes inside the wing and cut them out with a utility knife. Then glue it onto a cardboard rectangle.
3. Use the baking paper as a template and draw the shapes you made inside the wing on it. Cut them out and glue them over the holes.
4. Decorate the butterfly wings to your liking.
5. To make the support with which the girl will hang her wings, cut out a cardboard rectangle and pass two ribbons through it.