We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A fun craft for children that arouses the little ones' interest in nature and insects. Guiainfantil.com proposes a very simple craft that you can make with cardboard that you have at home. An ideal activity for children to do on weekends or during vacations.
This children's craft will help childrenDevelop creativity and imagination as they learn to value the importance of caring for the environment and discovering nature.
- Pipe cleaner
- Crepe paper
- Pair of scissors
- Black marker
1. Roll the aluminum foil into a ball and flatten it into a hive.
2. Cover it with the paper pinocchio.
3. Draw the bees on yellow construction paper and cut them out. Use the marker to make the black lines.
4. Cut wings out of white cardboard and glue them to the bees.
5. Cut pieces of pipe cleaners and glue one end to the bees and one end to the hive, so it will appear that the bees are flying around.